Time to bring a floral twist to your morning coffee
• 240 milliliters whole milk
• 50 milliliters water
• 50 milliliters rose water
• 200 grams caster sugar
• 4 tablespoons dried rose petals + extra for garnish
• 3 tablespoons demerara sugar
1. Start making the rose syrup. Add the caster sugar in a small saucepan with the water and the rose water. Heat on a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. Let this cook down and become syrupy.
2. Grind together the demerara sugar and the dried rose petals in a grinder.
3. Make some coffee (make it stronger than usual).
4. Heat the milk and add it to the coffee. Add some of the rose powder you made earlier on top and garnish with a few dried rose petals.