Check out these epic homemade bath bombs!
• 1 cup baking soda
• 1/2 cup citric acid
• 1/2 cup Epsom salts
• 1 teaspoon water
• 2 teaspoons essential oil
• 3 teaspoons olive oil
• Food colouring
• Bath bomb mould
1. Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and then mix them all evenly with the whisk.
2. In a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together. Make sure to pick out lots of fragrance oils to try out here, as you can make many fabulous combinations for bath time. Lavender bath bombs for relaxation and sleep, perhaps tinted purple. Ylang Ylang and bergamot for a sensual bath bomb, perhaps even add some rose. Tint this one pink.
3. Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix.
4. When well mixed, you simply pack this mixture into a bath bomb mould and pack tightly, then let it dry. Work quickly to not let the mixture dry out.