We had some feels and we'd like to give them to you.
• 1kg tomatoes
• 1 garlic bulb
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 tbsp sugar
• 1 pack ready rolled puff pastry
• 80g cheddar, grated
• 80g mozzarella, grated
• 100g parmesan, grated
• Milk for glazing
1. Half all the tomatoes lengthwise and crush the garlic in its skin with your knife.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C. Place the tomatoes and garlic in a large roasting tray with 2 tbsp olive oil, the vinegar, sugar and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile roll out the pastry, making sure to take from the fridge a bit before so it’s up to room temperature. Sprinkle over a good handful of the cheese over the pastry and fold in half. Reroll and repeat again.
4. Using a small star cutter, cut out as many stars as possible and lie on a baking tray, sprinkle over any remaining cheese and bake for about 8 minutes until golden and puffy.
5. Meanwhile blitz the soup. Serve with a drizzle of oil, the extra cheese and the stars.