Leftover roast dinner? A giant burrito is the answer!
• 5 slices of beef
• Bit of leftover Yorkshire pudding batter
• 4 leftover roast potatoes
• 1 heaped tablespoon horseradish cream
• 2 radishes
• 3-4 cabbage leaves, or leftover greens
• 1 of each colour rainbow carrots
• 1 parsnip
• 80 grams frozen peas
• 1 tablespoon English mustard
• Squeeze of lemon
• Vegetable oil
1. Start by cooking the Yorkshire pudding burrito wrap.
2. Give the batter a mix if it has separated and pour into a measuring jug.
3. In a 8 inch cake tin, heat up 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil and place in the oven at 200°C.
4. Once its really hot and smoking, pour the batter into the tray, turn the oven down slightly and cook for a further 12-14 minutes until done.
5. Boil a medium size pan of water and blanch the peas, followed by the cabbage, but keep them separate.
6. You aren't really cooking the cabbage, just slightly softening it.
7. Flatten the Yorkshire if it hasn't flattened naturally by leaving it and spread over as much English mustard as you like. Layer in the potatoes, crushing slightly as you go.
8. Make a slaw by shredding the parsnips and carrots and mix together the peas. Add the juices from the beef, a squeeze of lemon and bit of salt.
9. Layer in the root slaw, tear the cabbage and add. Top with the sliced beef, finishing with a dollop of horseradish cream and thin slices of radish.
10. Wrap it up and dip in more English mustard if you like.