Jack's chicken, cheese and Rice Krispies concoction of random ingredients chosen by Tastemade.
• 400g chicken breast
• 200g rice krispies
• 1 pack buffalo mozarella
• 3 eggs
• 150g plain flour
• Sriracha sauce
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 3 width ways and make a little pocket in each.
2. Slice the mozzarella and place in the middle of the chicken.
3. Push together at the sides and then coat in flour, dip in the beaten eggs and finally coat in rice krispies.
4. Place into the oven preheated to 180 deg C for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Remove, drizzle with Sriracha and serve.