Love Red Velvet cake so much that you want to drink it? Now you can
• Makes 2
• 150 grams dark chocolate, grated
• 600 milliliters whole milk
• 2 tablespoons caster sugar
• Vanilla extract
• Red food colouring
• 1 teaspoon almond extract
• Squirty cream
1. Heat the milk in a suitable pan, add in the sugar and the food colouring. The milk should be a deep pink colour. Add in the grated chocolate and stir. add in the vanilla. Let this continue heating for until a thick chocolatey drink has formed.
2. Add a few drops of the almond essence. Add cream, chocolate sprinkles and any other decorations that take your fancy.