Stay cool! Break off a piece of this refreshing frozen yogurt bark. The perfect recipe for when you've had a long day. Trust us.
• 2 cups plain greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
• 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, roughly chopped
• 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
• 3 tablespoons cacao nibs or chocolate chips
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. The size of your sheet will determine the thickness of the bark.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar, half of the raspberries and pistachios. Pour the mixture onto the parchment-lined sheet and smooth out the surface. Add the other half of the raspberries and pistachios, along with cacao nibs, by sprinkling across the surface.
3. Freeze for about 3-4 hours or until completely firm.
4. Use a mallet or the back of a wooden spoon or rolling pin to break the bark into smaller pieces.