An oozing raspberry chocolate centre makes these fondants one to remember
• 50 grams dark chocolate
• 50 grams butter
• 50 grams sugar
• 1 egg
• 50 grams self-raising flour
• Vanilla ice cream - to serve
1. Stick the chocolate, butter and 50 grams sugar in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Stir throughout.
2. Leave to stand for 2 minutes and then add the egg. Beat well. Add the flour and mix until smooth.
3. Butter your dishes and coat the insides with cocoa. Tap out the excess.
4. Half fill moulds and add a couple of raspberries into the centre. Top up with mix until 3/4 full.
5. Chill in fridge for 30-45 minutes until hard. Preheat oven to 200c.
6. Bake for 14 minutes EXACTLY.
7. Upturn using a plate and serve with ice cream.