There are regular vegetable pizzas and then there is this. Have a slice of peace, love, and happiness! A unicorn made this pizza just for you.
• 1 ready-made pizza dough
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1 cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
• 3/4 cup orange bell peppers, chopped
• 3/4 cup yellow squash, thinly sliced
• 3/4 cup broccoli florets,
• Purple potato, thinly sliced
• Red onions, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough until it forms a 10-12 inch diameter.
2. Drizzle the surface with olive oil and equally distribute the minced garlic. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, making sure to leave a 1-inch border.
3. Starting from the center, place veggies according to colors of the rainbow. Red onions in the center for violet, purple potato for indigo and blue, broccoli for green, yellow squash, peppers for orange, and tomatoes for red (all in a circular pattern).
4. Drizzle more olive oil and sprinkle a little salt on top. Transfer to a pizza pan or baking tray. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbling.