Now you can create an epic rainbow ice cream cone at home!
• 750 milliliters double cream
• 1 heaped teaspoon vanilla paste
• 1 heaped tablespoon icing sugar, sieved
• 120 milliliters liquid glucose
• Food colouring of the rainbow, red orange,
• Yellow, green, blue, purple, pink
• Ice cream cones
1. Start by whipping the double cream into soft peaks. At this stage, add in the vanilla paste, liquid glucose. and sieve in the icing sugar. Whip until it forms firm peaks and looks silky.
2. Remove from the whisk and divide between seven bowls, if using seven colours, less if using fewer colours.
3. Slowly add the colours a bit at a time till you have the shades you want.
4. Place in the freezer to set for about 3 hours.
5. Once set, add in different soft serve colours to a piping bag, a tablespoon at a time and pipe out into wafer cones to serve.