Who says eating healthy has to be boring? Just cover quinoa with chocolate and be done with it already
• 500 milliliters Coconut Cream - (MUST BE CHILLED!)
• 4 large eggs
• 2 cup caster sugar
• 200 grams butter, melted
• 1 1/3 cups cocoa powder
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup flour, sifted
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
• 100 grams chocolate chips
1. Add eggs and sugar into a bowl. With a hand mixer over medium speed blend until fluffy.
2. Add in the butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, flour, and salt. Blend until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
3. Add in the toasted quinoa and chocolate chips and fold until incorporated. Add the brownie mix to a greased brownie dish.
4. Bake for 25 minutes until the brownies are cooked through. Pierce the brownies with a toothpick, when toothpick comes out clear, the brownies are cooked through.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut cream into peaks. serve along side the brownie.