A quick way to pickle your favorite vegetables.
• 1 Fennel bulb
• 2 carrots
• 1 small cauliflower floret
• 5 radishes
• 1/4 -1/2 red cabbage
• 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
• 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
• 500 milliliters white vinegar
• Bay Leaf
1. Chop the vegetables into pickling size, and break up the cauliflower into florets.
2. Toast the seeds in a medium saucepan for a couple of minutes.
3. Then add the vinegar and 500 milliliters of boiling water. When the liquor is hot add the carrots and florets for a couple of minutes, then add the remaining veg and the bay. Decant to a sterilised jar and store in the fridge.