It's Halloween... So everything is served in PUMPKINS!
• 390g condensed milk
• 300ml cream
• 100ml Kahlúa
• 100g sugar
• 150g pureed pumpkin
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp nutmeg
• 1/4 tsp ground allspice
• Pinch of ground cloves
• 1 large, round pumpkin - to serve
1. Freeze your ice-cream container overnight or for 12 hours.
2. Mix spices, sugar and dash of cream into a paste.
3. Put the spice paste in a saucepan and slowly add 100ml cream over a gentle heat, until the spices and sugar have dissolved into the liquid.
4. Remove from the heat and add the pumpkin puree.
5. Then add the cream, condensed milk and Kahlúa - whisk thoroughly.
6. Chill the ice-cream mix for 30 minutes.
7. Assemble your ice-cream maker and start the motor.
8. Slowly pour the ice-cream mix into the ice-cream maker, and churn for 30 minutes until it’s thick. Scoop the mix into an ice-cream container and freeze for four hours, or until set.