Get your plate, love. You've pulled
• 750 grams chicken thighs, deboned
• Olive oil
• 1 large onion
• 3 cloves garlic
• 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
• 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
• 1 can chopped tomatoes
• 85 grams brown sugar
• Few dashes of Worcestershire & soy sauce and balsamic vinegar
• Squeeze tomato puree
1. Stick everything in the slow cooker and stick on low for 6 hours.
2. If making in the oven, cook off the onion and thighs for a few minutes to brown. Then add everything else, cover and cook for 4-5 hours on 100c.
3. Serve with slaw and loads of bread to mop it up!