The 🔑 to more success? Puff pastry pizza
• 1 pack puff pastry
• Half a tube of tomato puree
• 1 pack salami
• 2 chillies, sliced
• 100 grams cheddar or cheese of choice, grated
• Olive oil or chilli oil
• Handful of basil, torn
• Salt and pepper to season
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Roll out the puff pastry onto the baking sheet and spread tomato puree all over the surface.
3. Sprinkle evenly all over with cheddar. Then place salami and mozzarella and season with salt and pepper. Throw in some basil and chillies and drizzle with olive oil or chilli oil.
4. Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes until golden. Add more basil and oil. Serve immediately.