Time to bulk up with our protein packed pizza!
• 120g quinoa
• 80g gram flour
• 1 large egg
• 4 tbsp tomato passata
• 1 large chicken breast,
• cut into small pieces
• 40g chorizo
• 100g mushrooms
• 3 tbsp cottage cheese
• 40g swiss cheese
• Handful of spinach
• 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds,
1. Cook off the quinoa according to the pack, making sure it still has a bite to it. Rinse under a cold tap to cool and then lay out flat to air dry.
2. Set the oven to 210 and once the quinoa is ready place in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add in the egg and blitz again. Add the flour to bind together, season with a good pinch of salt and blitz again.
3. With extra gram flour and floured hands, pour the mix onto a flat large tray and push out to a circular shape using extra flour to help you as it is a wet dough. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes
4. Meanwhile cook the chicken in a pan with a few sprays of 1 cal oil and season. Cook on a medium to high heat for about 6 minutes until cooked through.
5. Remove the pizza from the oven and spread over the passata. Top with the cottage cheese. Then add your toppings as you like. Sprinkle over the swiss cheese, chorizo and the chicken. Slice the mushrooms and add to the top with any extra veg you fancy.
6. Return to the oven about cook for a further 6-8 mins until crisp and hot and the Swiss cheese is melting. Top with the spinach and seeds.