Who doesn't love a curry? Prawns and coconut make this special
• 2 onions, sliced
• 1 lemongrass, grinded
• Thumb-size piece fresh root ginger, grinded
• 4 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
• 4 kaffir lime leaves
• 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
• 1 tablespoon ground coriander
• 4 tomatoes, chopped
• 2 tablespoons fish sauce
• 400 milliliters coconut milk
• 1 green chilli, halved, deseeded and sliced at an angle
• 600 grams king prawns, raw, peeled
• Handful chopped coriander
• Juice 1 lime
1. Fry onions in a pan until soft and slightly golden. Add the grind lemongrass and ginger, kaffir lime leaves, turmeric and ground coriander. Mix well to combine all the flavours.
2. Add the chillies and tomatoes and continue to cook and stir with a splash of water for about 5 minutes. Season with fish sauce and black pepper.
3. Pour over a can of coconut milk, mix well and bring to a gentle boil. Once it is bubbling away, add all the prawns and stir together for about 4 - 5 minutes or until they become pink and cooked.
4. Serve with chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime.