Recreate your favourite school dinners in your own kitchen!
• 2 potatoes
• 3 tablespoons of cornflour
• 30 grams plain flour
• 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
• 1 egg, beaten
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and boil until fork-tender.
2. Once ready, puree and add all other ingredients.
3. Spread the dough on a floured surface to until it's around 1 centimeter in thickness.
4. Form circles and eyes with a straw, mouth with a spoon.
5. Fry in oil that's been pre-heated to around 180C.