The gluten-free pizza that's better than everyone elses!
• 6 medium potatoes
• Olive oil
• 100g grated parmesan
• 400g cooking mozzarella, sliced
• 200g cooking mozzarella, grated
• 100g smoked provolone cheese
• 1 small jar tomato sauce
• Handful pepperoni slices
• 50g grated parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Put the potatoes on a tray, rub them with with olive oil then sprinkle with salt
3. Bake for 60-90 minutes, until the skins are crispy and they’re soft inside.
4. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, split them open and remove the inside.
5. Use the skins to line a cast iron pan.
6. Mash the inside of the potatoes with the grated parmesan, then add that to the potatoes and shape to create a deep pan crust.
7. Bake the crust for 20 minutes
8. Add the mozarella slices, then the grated mozzarella and smoked provolone.
9. Spoon a thin layer of tomato sauce over the cheeses, then add the pepperoni slices and a final grating of parmesan.
10. Cook for 20 minutes at 200C, until nicely browned and bubbling, then serve.