Pot noodle you can make at home? Yes please!
• 2 nests fine egg noodles
• 1/2 lime, juice and zest
• 1/2 teaspoon ground numeric
• 1 teaspoon kecap manis
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon umami paste
• 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 carrot, grated
• 1 chilli
• Handful coriander
• Sriracha hot sauce, for garnish
• 500 milliliters boiling water
• 1 kilner jar
1. Place all the in ingredients into a bowl or Kilner jar, except for the spinach, coriander, lime and hot sauce.
2. Pour over enough boiling water to cover the ingredients, close the lid and set aside for 6-10 minutes. The cooking time depends on the noodle thickness - fine egg noodles are recommended to ensure they cook through.
3. Once the noodles are cooked, add in the coriander and spinach and a squeeze of a lime and a drizzle of Sriracha sauce!