Pork, potatoes and a pan full of flavour!
• 3 potatoes, peeled and julienned
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 1 knob grated ginger
• 1 red chilli finely chopped
• 100g minced pork
• 1 tbsp Shaosing rice wine
• ½ tsp soy sauce
• 1 tsp hoisin sauce
• 1 tbsp light soy sauce
• 3 spring onions, sliced
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• Chinese chilli oil, to serve
1. Heat a frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat
2. and add the vegetable oil and potatoes and cook for 5
3. minutes until the potatoes start to cook and slightly crisp.
4. Then add the garlic, ginger, chilli and cook for a few seconds. Add the pork mince and cook until slightly browned before adding the rice wine, soy sauce, and hoisin and light soy, stirring everything together well.
5. Add the spring onions and stir to combine well. Season with sesame oil and take off the heat, before serving drizzled with Chinese chilli oil.