Having your cola with your food is so old skool. Put a glass of the good stuff into your pulled pork tacos
• 1 big bottle cola
• 1 bottle BBQ Sauce, around 250g
• 1 tablespoon Paprika
• 1 tablespoon ground cumin
• 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
• Taco Shells
• 1 Pork Shoulder, around 4-5 kilograms
• Optional toppings: pickles, red cabbage, red onions, lettuce, coriander
1. Place the pork in a heavy based large casserole dish. rub the bbq sauce all over along with the spices. Top with cola until the pork is nearly covered.
2. Place in the oven at 150 degrees or a slower cooker for about 4-5 hours until the pork pulls apart.
3. Serve in taco shells with toppings.