You won't need no fork to eat this delicious pork
• 300 grams pork loin, cut into pieces
• Handful unsalted peanuts
• 1/2 cup sesame oil
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon mirin
• 200 milliliters coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon runny honey
• 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
• Skewers to serve on, if using
1. Start by heating a medium pan on a medium heat. Add to this the peanuts and dry toast. Roughly chop and set aside.
2. In the same pan heat the sesame oil in a large pan add the onion and garlic and cook slowly until softened. Add the chilli and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add in the peanut butter and coat the softened ingredients. Add the honey, mirin and soy sauce. Place the pork into a suitable mixing bowl and cover the pork in half the sauce to marinade. Leave for as long as possible but at least 15 minutes.
3. After this time, add the pork back to the pan on a medium-high heat and cook until the pork is cooked through and beginning to turn golden. Add the remaining sauce for a few minutes until piping hot. Dish up, the pork on skewers if you wish, and sprinkle over the toasted chopped peanuts.