You're going to need a side of extra napkins.
• 2 pounds chicken wings
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin
• Salt & pepper to taste
• For the glaze: 1/2 cup pomegranate juice 2 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoon ketchup salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 250F. Thoroughly pat dry the wings using paper towel. Add the wings to a large bowl and coat with baking powder, spices, salt and pepper.
2. Line a baking tray with foil and a lightly greased baking rack. Arrange the wings in a single layer. Bake for about 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make the glaze: add all sauce ingredients into a saucepan on medium-high heat. Cook and stir occasionally until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Taste for salt and pepper.
4. After the wings have baked for 25 minutes, increase oven temperature to 425F, and bake for another 35-40 minutes, turning the tray halfway. Remove from oven once golden brown and crispy.
5. Transfer the wings and glaze to a bowl and toss until well coated.