Roll up, roll up, we've got a pizza dish you need to hear all about
• 345 grams Pizza dough
• Mushrooms: I used Chestnut button mushrooms
• Garlic butter:
• 25 grams Unsalted butter, very soft
• 1 Garlic clove, crushed
• 1 tablespoon Parsley, finely chopped (to taste)
1. Roll out pizza dough into two large rectangles.
2. Spread passata over the top of both pizza bases.
3. Sprinkle over grated mozzarella and cover with mushrooms, spreading out evenly.
4. Roll dough lengthways making sure to keep each fold tight.
5. Cut into 1 1/2 inch slices and place into a 9x11 baking tray.
6. For the garlic butter combine the butter, crushed garlic and parsley in a small bowl. You may need to microwave the butter for 10 seconds to help it mix together.
7. Brush garlic butter over the pizza roll ups and place in a pre heated oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
8. Best served immediately.