We've recreated your favourite childhood pizza pockets so you came easily make them at home!
• 500g packet Jus Roll thin crust pizza dough (or any pizza
• dough you can find)
• 1 jar pizza sauce
• 400g grated mozzarella
• 2 tbsp butter, melted
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tbsp grated parmesan
• Semolina, for dusting
• For the pizza toppings:
• Shredded chicken breasts and BBQ sauce
• Ham and pineapple
• Crispy bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
2. Cut 4 x 12x12cm squares from the dough.
3. Lay the squares out in front of you and add a few spoonfuls of the pizza sauce to each - making sure to leave about a 1 inch gap around the edge.
4. Lay the toppings of your choice over one half of the square and top with 100g of the mozzarella cheese. Fold the other half over to create a rectangle pizza pocket.
5. Sprinkle semolina on a parchment covered baking sheet.
6. Put each pizza pocket onto the baking sheet, 5 centimetres apart.
7. Add the garlic powder to the melted butter.
8. Brush melted garlic butter on the tops of the pizza pockets and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on the top.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes.