What makes this smoothie bowl so pink?!
• 80 grams frozen pitaya pulp or pitaya fruit (I can provide it frozen)
• 100 grams frozen red berries
• 180 milliliters almond milk
• 1 frozen banana
• 1 teaspoon honey
• Toppings: Granola, coconut chips & edible flowers
1. Start by chilling your bowl in the freezer.
2. Blend all ingredients (except toppings) until smooth.
3. Remove bowl from freezer and fill with the pitaya smoothie.
4. Sprinkle over your granola & desiccated coconut and decorate with edible flowers for a latin touch! (I've started growing my own from seeds I bought in Sainsbury's which I used for this recipe!