did you know the history of peanut butter?!
• 100g white, milk and dark chocolate
• 100g of peanut butter, smooth
• 1 tbsp of honey
• 1 tbsp of icing sugar
• 1 pinch of salt
• 20g strawberry jam
• 20g marshmallow fluff
• To Top
• Freeze dried strawberries
• Cacao nibs
• Salted peanuts, finely chopped
• Crumbled bacon bits
• Marshmallow fluff
1. Melt the white, milk and dark chocolate separately in glass bowls over a bain marie.
2. In a small bowl, beat the peanut butter, honey, icing sugar, and salt to combine.
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon of melted dark chocolate into the bottom of a paper cupcake case, brushing the chocolate up the sides of each case to ensure the chocolate reaches the top edges.
4. Continue until you have used up 1/3 of the chocolate and repeat with the white and milk chocolate.
5. Place 1 tsp of the peanut butter mixture into the cases, adding jam to a 1/2 of the milk chocolate shells and marshmallow fluff to 1/2 of the dark chocolate shells.
6. Top each case with it’s corresponding chocolate colour.
7. Sprinkle the cases filled with jam with the freeze dried strawberries to decorate.
8. Top the cases filled with marshmallow fluff with extra marshmallow fluff to decorate.
9. Sprinkle the remaining milk chocolate cups with the cacao nibs to decorate.
10. Sprinkle the remaining dark chocolate cups with the crumbled bacon bits to decorate.
11. Sprinkle the white chocolate cups with the crushed salted peanuts to decorate.
12. Leave the cups to cool and harden at room temperature. The cups will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple of weeks.