Our Peanut Butter Cup Nice Cream is the perfect vegan dessert for everyone! You won't be able to get enough of it.
• 5 bananas, roughly chopped
• 200ml sweetened almond milk
• 50g rich cocoa powder
• 120g coconut oil, melted
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 200g peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
• Waffle cones to serve
1. Mix together the cocoa powder and coconut oil.
2. Add the bananas, almond milk and salt to a blender, then add the coconut oil mix and blitz.
3. Pop the mixture in the fridge for 2 hours.
4. Start your ice cream machine motor then pour in the chilled ice cream mix.
5. Churn for 10 minutes, then pour it into your ice cream container and stir in the chopped peanut butter cups. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
6. Take the ice cream out of the freezer 10 minutes before you want to eat it, then scoop it out and serve!