• 500 grams '00' flour
• 7 grams instant yeast
• 15 grams salt
• 300 milliliters warm water
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 jar of green pesto
1. Add the yeast to the warm water and stir. Let it sit for 5
3. In a bowl, add the flour and slowly pour in the yeast mixture
4. Until all the flour is absorbed. Add in the salt and knead for 5-7 minutes until the dough is soft and stretchy.
5. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and allow to rise for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
6. Once doubled, knock the air out of the dough, and split
7. Into 4 even balls. Place them on a floured baking tray and let them rise for another 15-20 minutes.
8. Using a rolling pin or your hands roll out the dough into a
9. Pizza shape big enough for your frying pan. Meanwhile slice the chicken breast up and fry until cooked.
10. Spread the pesto on the pizza, lay over the chicken and
11. Cook in a dry pan for 5m or until the crusts have puffed up and you have a golden base.
12. Next, place it under the grill on the highest heat until just
13. Golden, then serve.