This classic Thai street food will be your new favourite dinner
• 200 grams flat rice noodles
• 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 sliced onion
• 1 sliced garlic clove
• 1 red pepper
• 1 egg
• 1-2 pak choi
1. To activate your noodles, simply soak them in water according to the packet.
2. Heat your pan and add in your sliced onions and garlic. Cook till they start to turn a golden brown.
3. Add in the rest of the veg and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add in your noodles and mix in your soy sauce and oyster sauce.
5. On the side of your pan (while everything is still cooking), beat in your egg.
6. Keep stirring and once it's partially cooked mix in with the rest of the ingredients.