Sticky, zesty, and oh-so delicious. You need this fried chicken
• 1 Orange
• 4 chicken wings
• 4 thighs Chicken
• Thumb size piece Ginger
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons runny honey
• 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
• 100 grams plain flour
• 500 milliliters vegetable oil
1. Preheat your oven to 180 C.
2. Zest and juice the orange into a large bowl. Finely grate in the ginger and add the honey and rice vinegar. Mix well.
3. Add the chicken to the bowl and set aside. The chicken can either be left to marinade overnight or at least 20 minutes. In a large frying pan, heat the oil until it's around 180. You can test this by adding a small piece of bread and seeing if it crisps immediately.
4. Place the flour into a shallow dish with a good pinch of salt. Individually lightly coat the chicken in the flour and then place in the oil. Cook the chicken on either side for a few minutes until golden brown and crispy. Repeat until all the chicken is done.
5. Place in 180c oven for 18-20 minutes, until the chicken is tender and perfectly cooked through.