How to make the ULTIMATE Nutella cookies with just five ingredients!
• 90g plain flour
• 1 large egg
• 275g Nutella
• 60g white chocolate chunks
• 60g hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 C fan / 160 C.
2. Grease a baking tray or line with baking parchment.
3. Combine flour, egg and Nutella in the Nutella jar and mix together with a spoon until no flour lumps remain. Fold in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
4. Roll the cookie dough into balls, about 3cm in diameter. Place on the prepared tray, about 5cm apart. Press down on the balls to create thick discs.
5. Bake cookies for about 10 minutes. They should be slightly still soft in the middle. Let them cool on a wire rack until set.