Let unripe avocados be the bane of your life no more!
• 300 grams Cream Cheese
• 200 milliliters double Cream, for mixing with avocado
• 1 large Avocado
• 1 lime
• Zest of 2 Limes - for top
• 100 grams icing Sugar
• 250 grams digestive biscuits
• 100 grams Unsalted Butter, melted
1. Zest the lime first before extracting the juice. Set aside the lime zest and juice. Place the graham crackers in food processor until finely ground. Add melted butter; process until moist crumbs form. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 10-inch-diameter springform pan or 10-inch-diameter mousse ring. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
2. Using a food processor combine avocado, cream cheese, sugar, 200 milliliters whipping cream, lime juice, zest, and until everything is smooth and well-combined. Pour the avocado lime cheesecake into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top. Chill in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
3. Release the cake from the pan if using spring from pan. Garnish with lime slices and zest on top.