These might just be the world's sweetest meringues!
• 2 medium egg whites
• 120 grams caster sugar
• 50 grams dark chocolate, melted
• Cocoa powder, to decorate
1. Heat the oven to 100c. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Using an electric whisk, beat the egg whites in a bowl to stiff peaks, adding the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking in between additions until all the sugar is incorporated.
2. Use 2/3 the meringue mix to pipe 15 mushroom tops.
3. Use the remaining mix to pipe bases. Transfer to the oven to bake for 45 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. Melt the chocolate and use this to stick the base and
5. Top together. Dust with cocoa powder.