Get your mulled wine fix in a brand new way this Christmas
• 500 milliliters red wine
• Zest of 1 orange
• Zest of 1 lemon
• 150 grams caster sugar
• 6 cloves in 1 clementine
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 50 milliliters Grand Marnier
• 6 gelatine leaves
1. In a large pan over a medium heat, pour in all of the ingredients except the gelatine leaves.
2. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Once dissolved, simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Take the pan off the heat and remove the cinnamon sticks and the clementine with cloves.
4. Place gelatine leaves into a bowl of cold water and leave for 5-10 minutes, or as directed on package, until softened.
5. Once softened, squeeze out the excess water and stir it into the mulled wine.
6. Once dissolved pour the mixture into serving glasses/dishes.
7. Leave to set in the fridge. Enjoy :D