A childhood guilty pleasure that you can now totally eat as an adult!
• Makes 6 waffles
• 200 grams grated mozzarella
• 100 grams provolone cheese, grated
• 250 grams plain flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 450 milliliters milk
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 25 milliliters veg oil
• Small handful chives, finely chopped
• Black pepper
• Sea salt
• Oil spray
1. Lightly grease and heat up a waffle iron.
2. Add all the dry ingredients, except the cheese, into a middle size mixing bowl and mix. Beat in the eggs, milk and oil and mix till well combined. stir though the grated cheese, chives and seasoning.
3. Spoon in a ladle of the mixing into the waffle iron and cook until crisp. Repeat with the remaining mix.