Filled with warm, melty cheese and covered in crispy bacon, this is chicken at its yummiest.
• 8 strips of bacon
• 1 boneless, chicken breast
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup cream cheese
• 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Arrange the bacon slices in groups of two, forming a cross shape.
2. Top with the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
3. Spread the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese on top of chicken.
4. Wrap the bacon slices around the chicken and cheese. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.