As if regular gooey brownies weren't epic enough we've given ours a molten middle of dreams...
• 400g caster sugar
• 200g light brown sugar
• 4 eggs
• 200g butter, melted
• 300g plain flour
• 120g cocoa powder
• 150g chocolate chips
• 1/2 tin of condensed milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 C and grease and line a 20cm x 20cm brownie tin.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in the bowl of a stand mixer until thickened. Add the melted butter, plain flour and cocoa powder and mix to combine.
3. Spoon 1/3 of the brownie batter into the greased and lined tin and spread out with the back of a spoon - you’re trying to form a sort of reservoir for the condensed milk, so try to keep the centre lower than the edges. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the chocolate chips and bake for 5 minutes, until the top of the brownie is just starting to form a crust.
4. Remove from the oven and spoon 1/3 of the remaining brownie batter around the sides of the tin - again, trying to form a reservoir. Fill this reservoir with the condensed milk and the gently spoon the rest of your brownie batter on top of the condensed milk. Smooth with the back of a spoon and sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips.
5. Bake for a further 25 - 30 minutes until just set and then leave to cool in the tin.
6. Slice into 9 large squares and enjoy!