Turn your Christmas leftovers into something epic. h/t Ross Geller
• 3 slices bread
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons cranberry sauce
• Roasted turkey breast, sliced
• Green leaf lettuce
• Tomato slices
1. Spread a small amount of mayonnaise onto once of the slices of bread. Spread the cranberry sauce on top. Then add the leftover stuffing, sliced turkey, tomato and lettuce.
2. Dip the second slice of bread in a shallow dish of gravy and add to the sandwich. Repeat the layers of mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, stuffing, turkey, tomato and lettuce then finish with the remaining slice of bread.
3. Slice in half and enjoy smothered in the remaining gravy.