How to make mini twix cheesecakes.
• 80 grams Shortbread Biscuits
• 35 grams Unsalted butter, melted
• 240 grams Full fat cream cheese
• 50 grams Caster sugar
• 140 milliliters Double cream
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
• 80-120 grams Caramel
• To decorate:
• Whipped Cream
• 100 grams Chocolate, melted
• Some of the base
1. Place the biscuits into a bag and crush with a rolling pin to form small crumbs.
2. Pour the crumbs into a small bowl and add in the melted butter.
3. Stir until combined.
4. Evenly divide the mixture into the bottom of your serving jars and press down using a spoon or rolling pin. (Save 3 Tablespoons to garnish)
5. Place these into the fridge to set while you make the filling.
6. In a separate bowl beat together the cream cheese and caster sugar.
7. Pour in the double cream and vanilla extract and mix until it thickens.
8. Finally fold in as much or as little of the caramel as you would like.
9. Divide the mixture into your serving jars on top of the base.
10. Place these back into the fridge until set. (30-60 minutes.
11. When ready to serve, decorate with some whipped cream, drizzle over some melted chocolate and sprinkle over the remaining base.