3 easy ways to make the perfect breakfast bites!
• First Second
• 9 eggs 40 grams grated cheddar
• 60 grams feta 1 cooked chorizo
• 6 cherry tomatoes 30 grams smoked cheese
• Small bunch of mint 1 red chilli
• Small bunch of chives
• 1-2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 12 Prawns
• 1 Spring onion, finely chopped
• Small handful bean sprouts
• 1 small Pak choi
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the eggs into a jug and beat with salt and pepper.
3. The ingredients make 4 of each of the flavours.
4. In a greased 12 hole cupcake tin, add to four holes evenly, the chopped herbs, the cherry tomatoes, halved and the crumbled feta.
5. To the next four add in the cheeses, crumble the chorizo and finely chop the chilli and add this in too.
6. To the final 4 holes add in 3 prawns to each, finely sliced spring onions, blanch the pak choi and add this with a few bean sprouts and the drizzle of oyster sauce.
7. Top with the egg mix and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until cooked through. Rotate the tray if needed. Easy!!!!