Hate sharing? Yep, we do too. But we're sharing this mini apple pie recipe with you, so you don't have to.
• 1 pack Croissant dough
• 40 grams Unsalted butter, melted
• 4 tablespoons Caster sugar
• 4 teaspoons Cinnamon
• 1-2 Apples, Granny Smith
1. Preheat oven to 200C and roll out croissant dough.
2. Cut out the perforated triangles and brush over melted butter.
3. Mix together sugar and cinnamon until evenly combined and sprinkle over the croissant triangles.
4. Peel and slice the apples into thin slices and place along the wide end of the croissant dough.
5. Carefully roll up the croissants keeping the apples wrapped tightly. Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle over some more cinnamon sugar.
7. Bake for 12-15 until golden brown.
8. Enjoy! :D