Who knew you could create such moreish desserts in the microwave!?
• 30 grams plain flour
• 50 grams caster sugar
• 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 3 eggs
• 30 grams dark chocolate
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
• 1 tablespoon berry jam
• 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
• 1/2 tablespoon espresso powder
• 30 grams milk chocolate
• 1 tablespoon dulce de leche or caramel sauce
• Good pinch of sea salt
• Whipping cream or squirty cream
1. In a bowl beat together the egg and sugar. Fold through the flour and baking powder then divide the mix into three mugs.
2. To one add the cocoa powder and espresso powder and mix well. Break up the chocolate and poke through the dough. This is ready to cook so you can cook this now or move onto the next one.
3. Into the next mug, add in the vanilla paste. Make a well in the mix and dollop in the peanut butter and jam and mix together a bit. Cover with the mix from the sides.
4. In the final mug add in 1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder. Poke in the milk chocolate and make a well and add in the dulce de leche and the sea salt. Cover with a bit of the cake mix.
5. Microwave each mug cake for 3 minutes. Woohoo!