This is nacho normal pizza! We've loaded it up with all your favourite treat day snacks!
• 500g white bread flour
• 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
• 7g dried yeast
• 325ml warm water
• 1 1/2 tsp golden caster sugar
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 200g beef mince
• 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
• Large pinch of chipotle chilli
• 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 2 tomatoes, cut into 1cm pieces
• A large handful chopped fresh coriander
• 70g passata
• 60g coarsely grated cheddar
• 60g red leicester
• 60g crumbled wensleydale cheese
• 80g refried beans
• 50g corn chips
• Light sour cream, to serve
• Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
1. To make the pizza dough, place the flour and salt into a bowl and stir to combine. Place the yeast into the warm water and stir to combine. Leave for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the yeast water, sugar and olive oil to the flour and mix to combine. Knead for 8 - 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic, then transfer to an oiled bowl and leave to prove for about 2 hours, or until doubled in size.
2. Remove the dough from the bowl and knock back to release all the air bubbles. Split into quarters. For this recipe you will only need 1 quarter to you can freeze the rest in freezer bags until you next need pizza!
3. Roll the quarter into a rough circle and use as the base for your Mexican pizza.
4. Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring to break up any lumps, for 4 minutes or until browned. Stir in the cumin and chipotle then continue to cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
5. Place the avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Use a fork to coarsely mash. Combine the tomato and coriander in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix all the cheeses in a bowl.
6. Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the pizza base on a baking tray. Spread the passata evenly over the base. Sprinkle with most of the cheese mix. Top with the mince mixture and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheddar melts and the base is crisp and golden.
7. Spoon the refried beans onto the centre of the pizza. Top with the avocado mixture and corn chips. Spoon over the tomato mixture. Top with a dollop of sour cream and the coriander leaves. Serve immediately.