• Cereal base:
• 60g marshmallow
• 30g butter
• 90g cocoa puffs
• Matcha cream:
• 10g matcha
• 30ml fresh cream for green tea
• 300g cream cheese
• 100ml whipped cream
• 70g granulated sugar
1. Melt butter in a frying pan, add marshmallows and mix well while heating.
2. Add the cocoa puffs and mix until well incorporated.
3. Fill a pan with the mixture and press to the sides and the bottom. Leave to cool and set.
4. Combine the ingredients for the matcha cream and set aside.
5. Combine the matcha cream with the other filling ingredients apart from the whipped cream.
6. After mixing, add whipped cream and fold in gently.
7. Fill the cereal base with the matcha mixture.
8. Top with more whipped cream and sprinkle with matcha powder to serve.