Love it or hate it, this vegan dish is a game changer!
• 1 Tbsp Marmite
• 1 1/2 Tsp of Coconut Sugar
• 1/2 Tsp cracked black pepper
• 1 Bay leaf
• 4 Tbsp Cane Vinegar
• 3 Tbsp Tamari
• 1 clove of garlic (sliced)
• 1 Banana Shallot (sliced)
• 1 Small chunk of sliced Ginger
• 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
• 2 Tbsp Olive oil
• 300ml of Vegetable Stock
• Bunch of chopped coriander including the stalks
• 250g of mix veggies
1. In a hot wok add the oil, shallots, ginger and coriander stalks, cook for 1 minute then add the garlic, black pepper and bay leaf, followed by the mix veggies.
2. Toss and stir-fry for 30 seconds releasing the aroma of the veggies, now add in all the seasoning, coconut sugar, tamari, cane vinegar, marmite making sure all the veggies are nicely coated.
3. Add the veggie stock as you stir and finish off with
4. nutritional yeast and coriander.