You'll either love or hate this spaghetti creation!
• 220 grams spaghetti
• 80 grams parmesan
• 2 tablespoons marmite
• 2 garlic cloves
• 40 grams unsalted butter
• Sea salt and pepper
1. Place a pan of salted water on the hob on a high heat.
2. Once boiling add in the spaghetti. Cook the spaghetti to its al dente. Remember it will cook again slightly later.
3. In a pan on a medium heat melt the butter and crush in the garlic cloves. Once the pasta is just cooked, tong this into the pan.
4. Turn the heat very low, and add in the marmite. Start to toss the spaghetti and add in a little pasta water to loosen. Toss a couple of times to coat and then grate in the majority of the cheese. Toss again to coat the spaghetti.
5. Plate up the spaghetti season with salt and pepper and grate over parmesan. Delicious.