Churning is for losers. So, luckily, we have a no-churn margarita ice cream recipe for ya
• 500 milliliters Double Cream
• 4 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
• 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• Zest of 1 lemon
• Zest of 1 lime
• 2 tablespoons of tequila
• 3 tablespoons of Cointreau
• 200 grams icing sugar
• Ice cream wafers for serving
1. Stir together the lime and lemon juice, the zest, tequila,
2. Cointreau, and icing sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Pour into the cream and whip to soft peaks
4. Put the mixture into an ice cream container and freeze overnight.
5. Serve with ice cream wafers