This is the most beautiful chocolate recipe you'll see today
• 260 grams Chocolate sandwich biscuits
• 70 grams unsalted butter, melted
• 90 grams dark chocolate
• 350 milliliters double cream
• 70 grams caster sugar
• 300 grams dark chocolate, at least 70 percent solid
• 30 grams butter
• 100 grams white chocolate
• 1 tablespoon rose water
• Rose petals
1. Start by making the tart base. In a food processor blitz the biscuits and chocolate into crumbs. Pour into a bowl and add the melted butter. Mix together and then press into a the regular tart tin.
2. Set in the fridge for an hour whilst you make the filling. In a pan heat 300 milliliters of the cream and sugar add in the butter until melted. Break the chocolate into a bowl and pour this over the chocolate until melted. Pour this mix into the tart case and place in the fridge again whilst you make the white chocolate marble.
3. On a Bain Marie, melt the white chocolate with the rose water. If the chocolate needs a little help to come together add in the 50 milliliters of double cream.
4. Once completely melted line this mix over the dark chocolate.
5. Sprinkle over the rose petals now so they set into the chocolate, or after the dessert is set if you would rather just have them for decoration.
6. Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.